Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Submitted by Jennifer P

1 box of spice cake (I use whatever brand is on sale)
1 15oz can of pumpkin
1 - 1.5 cups of chocolate chips (I like lots)
Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice

1/3 of 1 individual size cup of applesauce…I use all natural no sugar added

Mix the dry cake mix with other ingredients (the applesauce replaces the eggs and oil). Scoop a good size amount of dough onto a greased cookie sheet; I use the medium size cookie scoop from pampered chef. You may want to flatten the scoops of cookie dough just a little. Because there is no oil they don't spread out as well as other cookies.

Bake at 350’ on greased cookie sheet (needs this as there is no oil in the cookies) for about 11-13 minutes. Let them cool on the cookie sheet for a minute or two, and then transfer to cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment